sábado, 19 de fevereiro de 2011

the pursuit

hello innocence
would you care
if i said you're the only melody
i can't seem to forget
the one shadow
that follows me 'till the end of the night

it's a warning
i don't think i want you to go
so stay and cry with me
take a little time for me
when the music stops
will you still be here with me?

it's a mistery
will the morning come
with the sweetness of your voice?
or will i wake up alone
putting up together
the pieces of my lonely frame

i won't mind
if you're not here
no one will harm me
of that i'm clear
i'll remember everything
i thought my life was going to be
now all i do is forget
all the things i never achieved
the world is full of roads
and cars with no backseats

if you dare
take some time
and read through your mind
be in love with the blind
write a bitter song
be lost
until you're found
and smile in the meanwhile!

Sem comentários: