terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2011

she

Inside her castle she has no mirrors
No one to tell her she’s so pretty
Her words should belong in phrases
And those phrases could write books
She’s drowned in dictionaries but doesn’t understand when I say:
“You’re beautiful!”
Her life was taken by those who failed to believe
And has now a grey tone to it
She doesn’t need words
She needs love in the most raw shape of form
I wish I could hold her
And let her know
We aren’t all the same
Although we make mistakes
It’s not our goal to inflict pain
You deserve an all year sun
A landscape only found in paintings
The most melodic music
And someone that like me knows perfection
Even when it can’t be seen
I’m a pessimist you turned into optimistic
No matter how many times you say no
I always find a way to fall for your way of being
And yes I can firmly say I won’t forget you!

Sem comentários: